Monday, August 25, 2008

Angie's Baby Shower

Baby showers are so much fun! I think I really enjoy the memories of my own pregnancies and it's fun to see others going through such a happy time in their lives. The miracle of life is so amazing and I get choked up every time I think about it. I'm such a cry baby!

I just have to post a few pictures of my cute little cousin, Angie, who is due September 18th. She's such a cute pregnant woman. Her shower was fun and I think she got enough clothes to clothe septuplets!! And that doesn't include what already fills her baby's closet!

She's having a baby girl and is going to name her Bailey Rae. Isn't that just so adorable?!!? I always said that if Landon had been a girl that his name would've been Bailey Christine. (Christine because it's feminine for Chris.) That name I had chosen also happens to be Aunt Christy's name transposed! I don't think anyone was shocked when they found out Angie was having a girl. The Bailey clan always has girls! I believe they have 10 grandkids and only 1 is a boy!! But they are the cutest lot of girls you'll ever meet though! And you know what's weird? The one grandson they have just happens to be named Dillon Robert!! I thought that was funny when I heard our 2 Dylan's have the very same name, just spelled different.

It's so much fun to spend time up in Ogden. I LOVE that part of my family sooooo much. They have always been so supportive of us and all the events and occassions in my life. We don't see them a ton, but when we do, it's always a good time.

Uncle Kevin starts working at L-3 today! He'll probably never see Chris unless he makes it a point to go find him, but I can probably count on him giving Chris a hard time every now and again!!

1 comment:

Rachey-Foo said...

you girls are so cute!

love ya!