Friday, April 24, 2009

My Beautiful Niece

Grandma and Grandpa Myrick, these are just for you!! Lisa wanted me to take pictures of Shani in these dresses before they didn't fit anymore, but I think they'll fit her for the rest of her life. After all, the black one was her 8th grade choir dress.....that was TWO years ago.....she hasn't grown much in height since then. I know these shots don't really show case her dresses, but we were pressed for time and couldn't go where I really wanted to go for the shoot, so we just ended up in the Day Break neighborhood. The full body shots have houses and people in the back ground and I haven't had time to edit them out. These were just my favorite ones. I'll email you the others that I took in a bit.

I might be spilling the beans, but I"m hoping one of them emailed you and told you that Shani was just asked to her first Prom!! We're going dress shopping tomorrow....I know she's super excited! Meanwhile, Lisa, although excited for Shani, is realizing how fast Shani is growing up. It's still hard for her to realize she can date now. And quite honestly, I'm having a hard time with that one too :) Where has the time gone?






1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cutie Oh my, Dating, how fun. Good memeories. I want you to know how much I love you girl friend. And I think of your mother, a angel. Truly. Tell her that for me.I hope we all get together soon. How exciting bob and Neola coming home wow, doest seem like that long! Maybe we will all see you then.
Love Your great aunt christy