Thursday, April 23, 2009

Shakespear's Twelfth Night

Todd's 6th grade class put on their rendition of Shakespeare's Twelfth Night today. They did an AWESOME job!! I loved watching Todd so much that I went to all 3 performances. Todd played Sir Toby, the town drunkard. He did such great job. He got up there and delivered his lines with confidence and volume! Hopefully this is the start of something new for him. He told me he really enjoyed rehearsal time and performing. I'm so proud of you , Todd. WAY TO GO, SON!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Only a mother would be proud that her son is the town drunkard. That's great that he found something he really loves. It looks like a fun production.

Anonymous said...

The pics look great and how fun to play the town drunkard!

Heather said...

SHEESH! Wish I woulda known that he was doing this...I totally would've brought the kids up to see him, or at least came myself if it was during school.