Wednesday, April 8, 2009

FRIENDS!

It's SPRING BREAK!!! Emmy and just a few of her friends got together to dance, sing and just have a good time together listening to great music. Dylan had his friend, Parker, over to "hang out" and before I knew it, the two parties merged together as one. I could hear hysterical laughter coming from Emmy's room. This is what I saw when I walked in....




There might come a day when Parker will be really embarrassed by this, but they sure have had a TON of fun!! Thanks for being such a sport, Parker!!! [To be honest, I think Parker is liking the attention from all the girls ;)] I LOVE that my kids have such GREAT friends.

3 comments:

hermansenhello said...

That's Julie's Parker, right? You need to make sure she sees the photo--it's priceless! What Fun!!!

Jen said...

Yes, that's Julie's Parker!! I gave her the address to my blog so hopefully she's seen them :) You should see the dance he did to Barbie Girl!! He is HILARIOUS!!

The Green Family said...

Oh lol! What a great sport Parker is. He actually looks like he was really enjoying it. I am sure he was with all the girls dotting on him.