Wednesday, June 15, 2011

MaJaw'sOnTheGround

I was so anxious to see who Tracy chose to be the winner of this month's nature photo contest this evening and was completely floored when I saw MY own pictures pop up on her page!!!  I can't argue that I live in a very beautiful part of America!  She hit that nail right on the head.  I'm so flippin' excited!  I did get an honorable mention from a previous linky party, but I got THE BLUE RIBBON this time!!  THANKS from the heart of my bottom, Tracy!  Uh....er.....I mean the bottom of my heart.  I feel like I did when I won the second grade spelling bee!!!!  =)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Your pics are amazing!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

YAY! You totally deserved it! When they popped up on Tracy's blog I literally went "YAY"!

Erica Williams said...

That's awesome, congrats! You deserve the award, your pics are beautiful :)

Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures said...

Yep you did deserve it. Thanks again for linking up.

The Green Family said...

AWESOME! I meant it when I said you were a talented at photography. You deserve that blue ribbon.