Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Pattersons

My Aunt Tami and I grew up like sisters and best friends.   She's my mom's baby sister (there's 20 years and four brothers in between them), so we're only 3 years apart in age.  I thought my world had come to an end when she moved to Claifornia with her parents when she was 18.  Here we are 20 years later and she's FINALLY moved back home with her family.  I'm so happy to have her back.  We have had so much fun in the couple of months that she's been home.

With most of the family in town for her son's mission farewell, she asked me if I'd take an updated family picture.  Although all of her children and their families couldn't be here, she figured this was her best chance to have as many of them in the picture as possible.  So, without further ado, my beloved family.......








Cory's missionary shoot is tonight, so I'll post those a little later.

No comments: