Monday, August 16, 2010

A New School Year

Last night.......

School supplies.........check.

Boys' FIRST DAY outfits chosen and laid out......check.

Emily's FIRST DAY outfit chosen.......Uuuuhhh, HOLD ON........

SO many cute outfits to chose from that she couldn't decide what to wear.

Outfit #2......

Outfit #3......

Although she had a hard time deciding what outfit to debut the first day of 6th grade in, I think taking the pictures helped.  It was fun to sit on her bed and watch her mix and match her new school clothes.  We had some great mommy/daughter bonding time laughing, giggling and talking.  I can't believe my little girl is turning into a beautiful young woman!  I seriously wish I could just freeze time.  And I guess, in my own way, that's exactly what I'm doing with every picture I take!!

This morning........


Their first day of the 2010-2011 school year!!


Landon, 1st grade


Dylan, 4th grade


Emmy, 6th grade

Off my precious babies go to sprout, in SIZE and KNOWLEDGE, for another year.  And, yes, I cried, just like I do EVERY year.  

Todd has another week and a half before I send him off to the dungeons of 8th grade, when I'll get to cry all over again.  And I will, I promise you that!

2 comments:

The Green Family said...

I can't believe how they are "sprouting," and growing. Unbelievable that Landon will be in 1st grade! BTW I loved Emily's clothes. I think she needs to come shopping with me since I just have boys :)

The Green Family said...

I can't believe how fast they are "sprouting," and that Landon will be in school all day! BTW I loved Emily's school clothes and I think she needs to come shopping with me since I just have boys :)