Thursday, August 5, 2010

15 Years!!

It's hard to believe how fast 15 years can fly by!!  HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Chris!  I love you.
Just in case you don't already know, you can click on the picture to enlarge it so you can read the poster better.

And just a little ditty about my P.S. note.....

Anyone who knows me really well knows how much it HATE Chris' long hair.  He, for whatever reason, has always wanted a ponytail. (GAG)  Well, now that he's got/had one, he says his days of long hair are numbered.  We'll see.  I won't believe it until I see it.  I tell him all the time that he has beautiful, thick, GIRL hair that naturally flips up at the end (I won't even mention how much more the gray shows).  And now I have proof!  He's purposely being cheesy in them because he knows I'm making fun of his girly hair. =)


I still love him as much as ever, but I'll be CELEBRATING the day he chops it all off!!!!!!!  Men just aren't meant to have long hair.  =)


2 comments:

Alison Hall said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! What a cute poster Jen. Very creative!

Debbie said...

Happy 15 years! That's awesome. The candy bar card is adorable.