Monday, August 17, 2009

First Day Of School 2009

It's hard to believe that a new school year is upon us!! Seriously, I can't believe it. I decided to start blogging a year ago, with the 1st day of school being my first entry!! Really, where does time go? It flies past me so fast now days that I can hardly believe it's real.

This year, only Emily (5th grade) and Dylan (3rd grade) started school today. Todd's first day of Junior High isn't until next Wednesday, and Landon doesn't start kindergarten until next Monday because the first week of school is all testing for them.

I took Emmy and Dylan outside for their traditional 1st day of school picture and started laughing as I realized that they were color coordinated, but opposite, of each other!! This wasn't planned....I promise!! They chose their own first day outfits. I had nothing to do with it, but I thought it was funny that even their shoes were opposite.

I hope in a few months from now, they're still just as excited and enthusiastic about going to school as they were today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. Love how creative you are!