Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dylan's Baptism Announcement Photo Shoot

I took Dylan to Wheeler Farm last night to take pictures for his baptism announcement, which is soon to come, but until then, here are some of my favorites. He's a much better "GQ" poser than he is a smiler right now. He's at that age where the smile is so forced and not very natural, so I like the non-smiling ones...that's why there are so many of them. He was really upset when he found out he had to wear his Sunday clothes because he wanted to wear his cowboy boots, so we compromised and went "dressy cowboy". I have to toot my own horn and brag about what a HANDSOME boy he is!!!! A chip of the old block ;)













4 comments:

Heather said...

Sheeesh! What a handsome boy! Are you sure you really take pictures of Preston...cause I swear some of them look JUST like him! :) Cant wait to see the invites!

Ronna said...

Jennie! WoW! And I have to agree with Dylan -- the cowboy look works! AND -- the shots are awesome....he looks like a little man/boy who is contemplating the weighty matters of the world and is ready to share the truth. Awesome. You just gotta love that boy!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are amazing! You are so talented! Congrats to Dylan and to a great mom and dad!

Rachey-Foo said...

jenn, these pics are beautiful!! i LOVE the first one. very nice job!! :)