Monday, January 5, 2009

Our New Favorite Pastime....

I've been trying to convince Chris for a couple of years to get Guitar Hero for Christmas, but to no avail. When he learned that there were going to be songs from System Of A Down and Tool on this newest one, he was all for it, not to mention EXTREMELY excited!! So, we got it for Christmas.....and it's all we do!!! Well, it's all Chris and the kids do. I STINK and it gives me a headache when I try to play, but I love watching them play!! We've had so much fun rockin' out since Christmas day. Little did Chris know when he made Emmy's flashing dance lights (which is what you see on each side of the TV) last year that he'd end up rockin out with them to GH ;) They're so much fun to have on because they flash to the beat of the music. Let me warn you now that playing the music through just the TV would NEVER do. Chris has it BLASTING through the surround sound. So if you come to our door and you hear music blasting, we're playing Guitar Hero and we most likely will not hear you knock or ring the doorbell. I would suggest you either pound really hard or wait until the song ends!!

7 comments:

RINA :) said...

OMG! I'm sooo jealous you got the new one!! You guys need to get on Live and we'll have some good times battling-hehe.

That's awesome, I think everyone should have Guitar Hero.

Jen said...

Uh.....call me dumb, but what's Live? How do we get on?

Mike and Heather said...

do you have gh for the wii? if so, we need to battle online. if not, tell chris he needs to practice cause it's on for competition next time we come home!

Jen said...

Nope, it's PS2! Oh trust me, he's practicing LOTS!!!

Anonymous said...

We love Rock Band! It's the only video game the kids play and DON'T fight. I also love playing when no one else is at home so I can hog it all to myself!

Alison Hall said...

Oh, girl! The monster has been released!! We got GH a couple of years ago and LOVE IT. Our latest addiction/addition this year is Rock Band.

Seriously so much fun!!

Rachey-Foo said...

hahahaaaa!! i guess everyone is getting on the GH and RB bandwagon!! i played with Rin and love it. and our friends have RB and love it too. sooo funny!!