Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happy Spring

Well hello there!  It's been a long few months since I made a post.  For a couple of reasons.  #1)  My life really isn't that exciting.  #2)  I got bored with my blog and decided to ignore it for a while.  That's it.  Nothing major happend.  I just got bored.

I just have to say that I'm so HAPPY it's SPRING!!!  I'm really looking forward to warmer temps and the happy sunshine!  I really can't complain about this past winter though.  It was a very mild one.  I'm just ready to be outside.

As usual, the weather here is what I like to call bi-polar.  This is what our first day of spring looked like.  I was 70 degrees the day before, and now, two days later, we're back up to 70.  Guess Jack Frost just needed to shake things up a little.


1 comment:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Beautiful pictures! You know I hate snow, and I am so happy for spring, but I gotta say, those mornings where it just snowed and the sun is shining down through the clouds while we send our kids off to school?

Beautiful.