Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Boy Has Talent!

Our oldest son (yes, I do realize he's my stepson, but I don't do labels, they're cheap!), Chris, posted this video on YouTube and I just had to share our button popping pride with everyone!  This kid is so musically talented.  He started playing the cello at 9 and taught himself how to play the piano, guitar, bass, drums, aaand knows how to sing!

We are SO PROUD of you, Cecil.  Keep up the great work.

If you're interested in hearing more of his original music, click here.

OH!  Did I mention that he's single and available?!??!  ;)

4 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Wow!! What a great voice! That is major talent! I only could WISH to play that many instruments!!

Angelisey said...

He is so stinkin' talented!!

Heather said...

He's CRAZY talented! I wish him all the success he's after!

Rachey-Foo said...

this was awesome! :) what talent!

ps...i set my blog to private so if you'd still like to follow us, send me your email addy on FB and i'll add you. thx jen!