Wednesday, February 2, 2011

With Love

I was caught a bit off guard when I realized that my kids will be on track this year for Valentine's Day!  I'm so excited to finally be able to use this idea I had a few years back though!  I took these fun pictures of my kids, and did some very simple editing to them, so they can be printed as a 4X6 picture (for 6 cents each at Inkleys on Tuesday's and Thursday's), and we're going to insert suckers into their hands!  Cute, right???!?!!!  Maybe???  Please tell me I'm not a FREAK!  I just HATE those stupid Valentine cards you buy at the store.

My kids only request was that I not put the word LOVE anywhere on them!!  Especially Emmy.  She doesn't want any of the boys in her class to get the wrong idea! ;)  I would really rather do the pictures outside, but FREAK, it's COOOOOLD!!  You can't get a good picture when it's below zero! 





3 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Adorable! Love them! I'm kinda happy too that our boys get to hand out valentines this year. :)

Heather said...

I like them. I saw the idea a couple of years ago and wanted to do it someday too, but we were always off track too!

Angelisey said...

SO ADORABLE!!