Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy October

I love the cool, crisp breeze that flows through my windows this time of year!  My house is filled with the smell of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and the soft glow of candles.  I am in HEAVEN!  I look forward to the leaves at the peak of  their color in a week or two and the pot of soup that will be simmering on my stove tomorrow!!

HAPPY OCTOBER!!! 





P.S. yes, it's true, there is still no hardware on my "new" buffet.  Why does husband have to be soooo busy??!????!!  I'm not even going to attempt it because they will end up lopsided, guaranteed!  But who can complain, right?  He just painted my fridge for me!!  Now it's black and matches everything else.  It's whiteness doesn't stick out like a sore thumb anymore!  THANKS, hon.  I LOOOVE YOU!!

3 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Hey Jen! Thanks for your comment. I canNOT believe what a small world! Our sons are in school together!?! Wow.

Umkay so I glanced down your blog at all your bedroom re-do's. . .

WOWSA. You are amazing! My kids would flip over that space room. I love it.

Ronna said...

Beautiful Jen!

Suzanne@thriftstoredecorjunky said...

That looks amazing, no hardware and all...
Thanks for your comment.tobast