Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dear Friends

We had a rare opportunity to get together with some very dear friends, that we made while we lived in Korea, last night. (The last time we all saw each other was clear back in 2003.) They were my family, my sanity, my joy while we were there. I seriously couldn't have made it through that 2 years without them. I am so grateful that Rod and Ali were able to take time during their visit to the states (they live in China now) to see us. It was a fun reunion!
Our Korea family, as I like to call it, has grown by leaps and bounds since 1997! Todd and Cecily were both born in Korea. Just look at our numbers now! All of the kids got along great and played the whole night. It was so much fun to see everyone again. We LOVE you guys so much! We're already looking forward to our next visit. Hopefully that will be in a year, not in 6 :) Until then, keep up the blogs and emails.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you love friends that build each other up and support each other? I think it's great! My two boys are taking Tae Kwon Do from a Korean Master. Derek has loved every moment with his teacher!