Thursday, May 28, 2009

Landon's Preschool Graduation

My baby graduated from preschool today. It is so hard to believe that a whole year of preschool has come and gone already. He has grown 3 inches and gained 9 pounds since August!! He ended up being the tallest in his class. He had to memorize 3 parts for the program today and he remembered them so well!! I was so proud of him. I have to say that this was a milestone I didn't necessarily welcome. This means that he goes to kindergarten in a month or two and I just don't know that I am ready for that to happen. They were asked to wear their Sunday best. Landon was not happy about that :)


Singing songs


They even "walked" to Pomp and Circumstance. It was so cute.



Landon and his teacher, Mrs. Brown.



All of his neighborhood/preschool buddies.



His whole class

3 comments:

Jules Place said...

It's amazing how fast they grow up. I can vividly remember Amanda and Casey graduating from preschool and it seems like yesterday! It's fun though - to watch them grow and see what kind of person they become

Debbie said...

He is so adorable! I can't believe your last one is going to start Kindergarten-kind of sad! That'll be me in a year from now.

Alison Hall said...

Seriously! Could he look any more like Todd did when he was little??? What a cutie!