Friday, October 21, 2011

Beautiful Beans

Every year, when it comes time for school pictures, I fork out way too much mula for the bland, blah, ordinary pictures because I've always wanted my kids to have school pictures to look back on.  Knowing that I could do much better myself, for practically pennies on the dollar, I always cringed when I'd write that check and send it to school with them.  Not this year.  NOPE!  I FINALLY boycotted those crappy Lifetounch pictures and did my own.  Without further ado, here are my 4 beautiful babies in the fall of 2011.



Words just cannot describe how much I love these not so little beans, the squeedunks, the doofenshmurts, the knucklheads.


I AM SO BLESSED!

2 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Oooh, I love them! so beautiful.

Traci said...

they look great and much better than the school pictures, for sure!
i have boycotted my kids school pictures too, in having my husband take them. i usually just order the class photo!!