Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter 2010

Easter was pretty quiet and uneventful around our house.  We enjoyed conference and a quiet, relaxing day at home.  The kids got much needed swim suits and matching flip flops in their baskets.  I tried so hard to get them to dress up in their new garb and take a picture outside, but none of them would do it because it snowed.  That's right, no warm, spring sunshine for us this Easter.  Just a bunch, as Grandpa Saunders used to say, of white poop falling from the sky.  I always thought that was funny coming from a man who spent so much of his life living in Alaska!  But, now, in my ripe, old age, I totally understand why he called it what he did.


Chris didn't get a swim suit.  NOPE.  He got STING concert tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!  Which means that's what I got too!  I was originally going to wait until Father's Day to give them to him, but the concert is before then.  So Easter it was!!!  He was pretty stoked to say the least!!  I LOVE pulling off surprises like that!


 HAPPY EASTER!

Now I just to wait for my tulips to bloom!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luuuucky! Sting would be so great to go see. You'll have to blog about it after you go!!

Jen said...

I DEFINITELY will!!! We got to see The Police when they came in July 08. That was one AWESOME concert and worth every penny!!!!!