Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day



I've never been one to go all out for this holiday, but I'd thought I'd post a few pictures of the kids.  Maybe someday life will slow down enough for me to start blogging again.  I have A LOT to blog about, but no time to do it.  Oh well. 

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!


Landon and his buddy, Max.  (I hope his mom doesn't shoot me for
giving him a faux hawk and spraying it green!)


Emily and Dylan.  Technically, I think spraying their hair is against dress code at school, but HOPEFULLY, those in charge will find it in the spirit of good, innocent fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Patty's Day to you! Miss you guys!

Jen said...

THANKS! I miss you too! We should do a lunch date or something!

Al said...

The faux hawk was awesome! But he rubbed the green out before I got to see it. Now he wants me to dye his hair, lol. BTW, you are the coolest ever, he couldn't have been more thrilled.

Jen said...

hehehehe...I'm glad he liked it! He did seem pretty thrilled. =)