Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Shitty Day Today

How's this for a blogging come back???

Pardon my french everyone, but sometimes crappy or poopy just doesn't cut it. I had one hell of a shitty day today! LITERALLY!!! Compliments of one of my 4 year old day care kids who tried to clean up an accident by herself. And this doesn't even begin to show the mess. She had it all over the counters and cabinets, all over her clothes, hands, legs, face and in her hair. Seriously, I just about tossed my cookies. Here's to a better day tomorrow!!!!


7 comments:

Rachey-Foo said...

ohh noooooo...that really is sh****y!! so sorry, Jenn! LOL i'm only laughing cuz I know how it is to find that kind of a mess. hahahaaa!!! i love ya!!

Alison Hall said...

HAHAHAHAHA!! I'm not laughing because you had a really crappy day, just that you totally posted the pictures to prove it! So sorry girl!

Anonymous said...

OH NO!!!!!! I'm so sorry. That just stinks - iiterally! I HATE poop and throw up more than anything else. Give me blood to clean up...but not that! I hope things get better!

Al said...

I'm pretending that is just mud and not poop or else I WILL throw up. Ick!

Heather said...

Im just so glad that you are back on!! However, sorry for your misfortune!

hermansenhello said...

That's terrible to have to clean up, but a thousand times worse when it's not even your own kid!!!! (I've had to deal with a little of that doing preschool over the years, I know....it's not fun!) SORRY

Ronna said...

Oh Jennie -- I'm sorry, but I had to laugh! I so distinctly feel your pain and understand the complete horror, disgust and disbelief of just such an event! My heart is with you.....
Love you.