Friday, October 24, 2008

Picture Time!

I took the kids on Friday to take their pictures. Most of them turned out pretty good, but it's really hard to get 4 kids to smile naturally all at the same time! I wish Chris had been with us. He can get them to smile really good with his silly antics.


The stomach flu has gone through all of the kids this past week and unfortunately, Todd was not feeling very well during this photo shoot. I felt so bad when he told me he was feeling sick again, but we were there and I didn't want to leave. I didn't get really great ones of Emmy because she had to pee so bad she could hardly stand it and Dylan forgot his glasses and has a red kool-aid mustache!! But HEY, what do ya do??!! Considering the circumstances, I can't complain about how the pictures turned out. We had fun taking them. I had fun playing with the photo editor as well. Here are some of my favorite....

No comments: